Monday, February 22, 2010

WBD here I come!!


Yesterday I got an unexpected call from Germany with the incredible news that I was granted a sponsorship in order to attend the 13th World Business Dialogue. As the several posts about different topics in this blog were the reason for granting me the sponsorship, I decided that the most reasonable thing to do was to thank for it here, in my blog.
I am really looking forward to discussing all the topics in this blog (and many others) with students from all around the world. I'm sure that a fertile exchange of ideas is the best way to get to innovative solutions for complex problems. I want to be part of a global solution and this is a great opportunity to start walking seriously through that path.
Firstly, I want to thank the sponsors that allow people that can not afford the flight to the conference to attend it, making possible the intelectual and personal development of these individuals (including me!). Secondly, I want to thank the organizing team who dedicated long hours taking care of every detail in order to get important speakers, numerous sponsors and carefully preparing what I am sure is going to be an unforgetable experience.
Once again, thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Felicitaciones Santiago!
    seguro va a ser una experiencia increible!espero las repercusiones en el blog!
    saludos!
    Guillermina Muller! (sabf08)

    ReplyDelete